Our SDKs are integrated by mobile application and game developers to serve ads to millions of users worldwide. As QA engineer, your challenge is to look after the performance, ease of integration, user experience and reliability of the SDKs we deliver.
- Be the QA engineer for a scrum team
- Test new features on Android, iOS, Unity and Adobe Air and perform comprehensive regression tests
- Analyze issues and bugs reported by internal or external users
- Work to automate functional tests
- Coordinate closely with product management
- Design test strategies for complex testing projects
- 3+ years of experience with QA or development of web/mobile applications
- (Strong) knowledge in running tests on iOS and Android-based smartphones/tablets
- Working experience in Scrum/Agile
- Deep understanding of mobile/web technologies
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
What we do
We’re here to solve a fundamental problem faced by all app developers; how to make money from their product. Our platform simplifies advertising integration and allows developers to make smart decisions about where, when, and how often to show ads. At Fyber, we build an “advertising-in-a-box” solution that solves this problem for apps all over the world. We also have over 100 million users a day.