Everybody in the Solution Engineering team at Fyber aims to make the experience of using our products as smooth as possible by bringing in-depth product knowledge and strong technical expertise to the process. The team consists of engineers located in Berlin, London, Tel Aviv, New York, San Francisco and Beijing, enabling a global technical engineering support model.
- Guide and support app and game developers during their integration of our platform using one of our native SDKs, plugins, or any of our APIs
- Receive and resolve escalations from app and game developers as well as account management relating to SDK and API integration, reporting discrepancies, use of the dashboard etc.
- Use a variety of tools such as log analysis, SQL queries or our in-house tools and work closely with engineering, product and business intelligence to get to the bottom of the issue
- Assist application publishers and advertiser networks to make the best use of Fyber’s solutions to meet their business objectives
- Set up systems to monitor the health of integrations and products in use by clients and escalate irregularities
- Communicate any serious issues to internal and external stakeholders and keep them updated
- Provide coaching and guidance for other Solution Engineers in the analysis and resolution of issues
- Support our business team with in-depth product knowledge and answers to technical questions during sales pitches and follow-up meetings
- Educate the business units on how to best use the existing product features
- Manage the whole application lifecycle from signed contract, launch until shut down
- Develop the optimal integration strategy with Fyber’s business teams and customers
- Setup and control the project plan with all needed steps for the upcoming integration
- Synchronize with the IT and development departments to ensure optimal fit in our backend services
- Prepare the best suitable Go Live strategy
- Be responsible for the quality of the integrated Fyber product(s)
- Advise as a technical consultant to the partners and internal stakeholders to ensure optimal and up-to-date usage of Fyber’s products
- Hands-on development experience indicating a strong technical background
- 2+ years of working experience on mobile applications or SDKs, preferably in the Product or Engineering departments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in toolsets for mobile application development (e.g. Android Studio, XCode and/or Unity)
- Working knowledge of mobile ecosystem (Platforms, App Stores, Processes, 3rd party tools, etc.)
- Coding experience especially in a mobile environment (Objective C/Swift/JAVA/C#) is a big plus
- Domain knowledge in mobile advertising is a big plus
- Experience on VAST, VPAID, RTB, or MRAID is a big plus
- A driven, ‘can-do’ personality working with a sense of urgency and not stopping until you get to the bottom of complicated and/or inconsistent technical issues
- A very strong customer-oriented and deadline driven mindset to ensure the best possible experience for our customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication with tech and non-tech business partners
- Fluency in English, verbal and written (company language)
What we offer
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. Aside from all this you will find:
- A friendly and motivated team that will support you from day 1
- An amazing company culture and exposure to partners both domestic and international
- An incredibly international team that challenges you all the time to find the best possible solution
- An opportunity to shape the development of the mobile advertising ecosystem for years
- A product that is used by millions of users per day
- Challenging position at a global leader in a rapidly growing industry
- Fun place to work, located in the heart of one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. Thus we are interested in information/links to any work or projects you have done outside your day job both technical and non-technical.
Visit Fyber’s careers page to learn more about our vision and approach, and to meet some of your future colleagues.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!