Fyber is a global technology company, developing a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. Fyber combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the mobile app economy. Fyber is the powerful combination of 4 leading ad tech companies with complimentary publisher-focused technologies and capabilities, enabling us to introduce a range of truly innovative solutions packaged into a single mobile publisher platform. Our vision is to create a world in which people have affordable access to quality content, while enjoying a pleasant, relevant user experience. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, frictionless monetization environment.
R&D team is looking for a talented and experienced Big Data Developer. The Data Developer will be responsible for developing a platform which collects, processes, streams and analyzes very large amounts of data. The candidate should bring with him a broad set of technology skills, ability to design and build robust solutions for big data problems and learn quickly as the platform grows.
- Develop low latency distributed solutions that process tens of thousands of requests per second.
- Participate in an experienced agile development team with an ambitious technical roadmap.
- Suggest improvements to increase efficiency, scalability and reliability of our distributed systems.
- Ensure smooth operational data processing. Develop fail-over and monitoring solutions.
- At least 1-2 years experience with Java/Scala
- Experience with big data applications - advantage.
- Experience or interest in developing applications on high-performance, large scale distributed systems.
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
Enjoy all of the perks of:
- free food/drinks (daily breakfasts, bi-weekly Thursday’s lunches, Friday’s happy hours, free fresh fruit and high-energetic drinks),
- 5 extra recharge days to enjoy your longer weekends
- flexible working hours
- stock options, our employees are fundamental for us and share our success with them
- pension scheme subsidized by company
- amazing office space in the heart of Berlin, highly equipped office building
- discounts for gym memberships (over 1000 local gym, free Joga classes)
- internal and external training sessions
- Global team building social events
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work with a high-growth, software company (with over 350 employees worldwide) in the heart of Berlin. Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+35 nationalities) where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect and accountability.
*Please feel welcome in our Fyber family, no matter what gender you are!