Fyber is a global technology company, developing a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. Our vision is to create a world in which people have affordable access to quality content, while enjoying a pleasant, relevant user experience. Our Mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, frictionless monetization environment.
As the Product Strategy & Growth Manager you will partner closely with the product and the business teams to develop and execute Fyber’s product strategy and vision. As part of the product team, you will develop deep knowledge and expertise in certain geo and product areas (e.g. video, data, private pipes, buy side tools, inventory quality, etc.), and will have product manager counterpart with whom you will work closely to create and implement product area roadmaps and to develop/execute go-to-market plans.
This role includes five primary responsibilities:
- Market and competitive intelligence: each of the member of the team owns certain product areas & geos, in which they develop market expertise, to become the internal expert on customer lifecycle, for business and product/R&D stakeholders (including ongoing education, team expansion, retention, and winback).
- Develop product positioning and messaging that clearly articulates the benefits and differentiation of Fyber’s product suite in the market. Plan and drive all go-to-market positioning as well as identify and launch product modifications/ additions to improve customer satisfaction, revenue, and retention.
- MRD formulation: create MRDs (Marketing Requirements Documents) in their respective product domains based on requirements gathering from customers, sales, competition and internal business stakeholders. The MRDs will feed into the product roadmap.
- Product launch: create the product go-to-market plan (per the product roadmap) and lead the efforts in collaboration with the product and the marketing teams. Execution of the go-to-market plan will span across different teams, including PM, marketing, sales, etc.
- Product business development: engage in business development efforts to find, recruit and integrate with business/tech partners.
- Support marketing in product positioning, communication & documentation: feed the marketing team with detailed product info, including competitive intelligence, for crafting the external message/positioning of his owned product areas. Work together with the marketing team on creating the necessary product collateral, where your responsibility will focus on technical documentation. Educate the market on the product positioning, including our sales, customers & analysts, and for training sales on product capabilities, features and differentiation points.
- Interact with customers & sales on an ongoing basis to gather market requirements in owned product areas.
- Create and manage frameworks for regular customer and sales connection (e.g. bi-weekly business-product sync, quarterly customer advisory council, regular visits in local offices, etc.)
- Assist members of the sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into specific product areas.
- Conduct competitive research in owned product areas and incorporate competitive intelligence into prioritization decisions, product positioning, and sales training.
- Create MRDs in owned product areas, work with counterpart product manager to build a proposed periodic roadmap in each product area; present/pitch proposed roadmap in roadmap discussions, and participate in related RND new product design sessions.
- Work with counterpart product manager and the marketing team on building a go-to-market plan for the major product areas/releases (the ‘Big Rocks’), including activities such as customer roadshow, PR, collateral development, internal training (sales & CS), etc. Marketing and product marketing will create a go-to-market template the teams can use on the different releases.
- Own technical documentation development of primary product areas/features (per business/sales requirements), including management of an external writer resource (list of product required collateral will be defined together with marketing and split between the teams).
- Become product area expert and spokesman both internally and externally to promote the story of the product. Provide ongoing market insights as context for innovation.
- Engage in business development efforts as it relates to complementing product gaps in owned product areas (with support from other internal stakeholders, e.g. legal, RND).
- Ad-tech experience required
- Must have 3+ years experience with Product or Product Marketing
- Recharge days - All employees receive five long weekends per year, on top of regular generous time off and holidays – whenever they choose
- Global social events - Weekly happy hours, annual company trips and employee parties – these are just some of the ways we like to spice things up
- Internal mobility opportunities - We believe in employee development and have a policy in place to encourage opportunities for growth within the company
- Sponsored fitness activities - From yoga to gym memberships to lectures about diet and health, we like to see our teams healthy
- Catered breakfast and lunches several times a week
- Health insurance - We provide heavily subsidized and competitive packages for health insurance
- Stock options - Our employees are fundamental to our success and all receive stock options
- Competitive compensation package and generous 401(k) match
- Recognized as Top ten mobile advertising company by VentureBeat
We look forward to hearing from you!!