The Fyber R&D team is looking for a Junior Big Data Developer. The Junior Big Data Developer will be involved in developing a platform which collects, processes, streams and analyzes very large amounts of data and billions of request. If you are a fast learner, outside the box thinker and eager to attain knowledge, we will help you achieve it with us.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit.
- Experience with Kafka, Spark, NoSQL stores (Aerospike) -a plus
- Advantage in developing concurrent web servers in Scala or Java
- Experience with AWS and docker- a plus
- Experience with Java
- Experience in the Ad-Tech industry- a plus
- Sense of ownership for own learning and development
- Excellent written and spoken English