The Fyber R&D team is looking for a Junior Big Data Developer.
The Junior Big Data Developer will be involved in developing products which collects, processes, streams and analyzes large amounts of data and billions of request based on cutting edge technologies (Spark, Druid, Cassandra, Kafka..)
In addition to coding you will focus on research and architecture challenges in the big data area.
If you are interested in Big Data and a fast learner, outside the box thinker and eager to learn technologies, we will help you achieve it with us.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit.
- Experience with Kafka, Spark, NoSQL stores (Aerospike) -a plus
- Advantage in developing concurrent web servers in Scala or Java
- Experience with AWS and docker- a plus
- Experience with Java
- Experience in the Ad-Tech industry- a plus
- Sense of ownership for own learning and development
- Excellent written and spoken English