Fyber is seeking a Director of Product Management to lead one of the most critical product areas for the group - Client & Mediation Partnerships. The Director of Product Management will be responsible for delivering the client and mediation strategy and roadmap, aligned with the strategic vision of the group, and for working with the development teams and other product leads to execute against that roadmap.
As a leading mediation platform for the app industry, Fyber is bullish on disrupting the market with in-app header bidding and transforming all primary ad networks to programmatic. This transformation has significant implications on our SDK architecture and our technical integration/business model with our mediation networks partners.
We’re looking for a seasoned product leader to manage a team of product managers that drive the work of five different engineering teams. This is a hugely impactful role in a product is driven company, global and high growth. The role will report to the VP Product of the Fyber group.
- Translate Vision into detailed Product Roadmap & Backlog.
- Write product requirements documents.
- Manage day to day product development (Product Owner role), working with agile/scrum methodology.
- Oversee and control the product release cycle, identify and act proactively to solve bottlenecks, raise flags, report clearly on owned product lines.
- Become the client & mediation partnership company spokesman internally and externally, including managing a relationship with technical partners.
- Manage a team of product managers, including personal and professional coaching, ensure exquisite execution and collaboration within the team and externally.
- Meet with customers and partners to obtain deep market understanding and requirements.
- 7 years minimum of Product Management experience
- Managerial experience - managing people and projects in a matrix organization with proven ability in building and managing world class product teams
- Track record in taking a product through a full software development and go-to market cycle
- Outstanding technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience in mobile/web technology - with a strong preference to ad tech - a must
- Experience working with APIs and an understanding of developers' needs, mobile development experience in apps/games - an advantage
- Proven ability to quickly articulate the business value of new technologies, evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- A true team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working closely with the executive team and communicating new initiatives/product directions to get buy-in
- Experience working in global environment, including managing remote teams
- Willingness to work in an intense environment, with frequent travel to remote offices and industry events/conferences
- MBA in leading school - an advantage