Fyber is looking for an experienced Senior Fraud Analyst (m/f) who will analyze cases as they come in and conceptualize and create monitoring systems that will allow our team to detect and react to known and unknown threats.
- Define the necessary tools and KPIs needed for the monitoring of traffic risks on the global Fyber platform.
- Constantly develop new signals to improve our reaction time to known suspicious threads and find new paths through proactive analysis.
- Analyze claims coming in, confirm whether the fraudulent activity has taken place and suggest measures to be taken to stop it moving forward.
- Support the business teams understanding the traffic patterns and leading negotiations.
- Scalate cases when needed and work towards providing transparency to our customers.
- Educate the organization around the topic of fraud and how to protect against it.
- Identify potential product and system vulnerabilities.
- University degree (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Operations Research or similar field)
- Relevant experience as a data scientist, business intelligence analyst or similar role
- At least 1 year experience analyzing online or transactional fraud
- Experience with business intelligence tools like Tableau, Business Objects etc.
- Very deep understanding of SQL
- Strong technical understanding of how internet applications work, especially from a security point of view
- Programming skills (C/C++/Python/JAVA/PHP/HTML) are a plus
- Experience in AdTech or FinTech is a big plus
- Highly analytical and self-organized
- Initiative, proactive and excellent communication skills