Fyber is looking for a passionate, highly skilled and tech-savvy Technical Services Engineer to join our growing Technical Services team at our Israeli office. We offer a fast tempo, dynamic work environment in one of the most interesting, and fast growing space in the tech industry today – Mobile Digital Advertising.
Qualified candidates must have the following characteristics; professionalism, deep programming knowledge, good data analytical skills, and the ability to prioritize and time manage in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Write new technical integrations with Fyber’s partners
- Conduct cross product debugging, deploy code changes, write unit and system tests
- Troubleshoot and investigate technical issues on both client side and server side
- Identify and flag new feature requests to the product and R&D departments
- Liaise with various departments within company to quickly resolve tech related issues
- BSc in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 0-3 years of experience in professional services / software development / application engineering / tech support or similar
- Deep programming knowledge and ability to read and understand code at first glance
- Solid knowledge of databases (MySQL, Redshift, Cassandra)
- Ability to write scripts in Linux shells / Python / Perl or similar
- Vast experience with debugging tools like Fiddler/Wireshark/Charles
- Familiarity with Json, XML and HTML protocols
- Proven track record of being proactive, self-directed, detailed, and organized
- Excellent problem-solving skills and multitasking ability
- Self-learning abilities
- Strong proficiency in both verbal and written English
- Strong understanding of mobile advertising concepts and protocols: OpenRTB, VAST, MRAID, etc.
- Previous experience in the ad tech industry
- Familiarity with some of the following technologies: AWS, DataBricks, Druid, GrayLog, Jira, Jenkins or similar