Fyber is looking for a System Analyst Oracle Financials/ERP to join the team.
- Take ownership of the development, amendment, and maintenance for the finance system.
- Extend existing Finance setup, for example, new legal entities or changes in a chart of financial authority for approvals in Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud.
- Maintain customer-facing documents, generated and delivered by Oracle BI Publisher 11G.
- Create and maintain custom accounting reports.
- Assign access rights to users for the various application modules.
- Troubleshoot daily business issues.
- Analyze stakeholder requirements in order to optimize and improve existing business processes.
- Coordinate requests, fixes, and upgrades with Oracle Support and Finance users.
- Support the Middleware team with the design and implementation of data integration processes between systems (i.e.Salesforce, Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud).
- Ensure thorough testing of the application and the end-to-end integration.
- 3 years experience in development and/or configuration of Oracle e-business suite or Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud.
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding of financial processes.
- Proficiency with SQL and web services.
- Knowledge of Java or similar language is an advantage.
- Development or administration experience of SaaS systems is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology is desired.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
Enjoy all of the perks of:
- free food/drinks (daily breakfasts, bi-weekly Thursday’s lunches, Friday’s happy hours, free fresh fruit and high-energetic drinks),
- 5 extra recharge days to enjoy your longer weekends
- flexible working hours
- stock options, our employees are fundamental for us and share our success with them
- health insurance and pension scheme subsidized by company
- amazing office space in the heart of Berlin, highly equipped office building
- discounts for gym memberships (over 1000 local gym, free Joga classes)
- internal and external training sessions
- Global team building social events
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work with a high-growth, software company (with over 350 employees worldwide) in the heart of Berlin. Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+35 nationalities) where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect and accountability.
*Please feel welcome in our Fyber family, no matter what gender you are!