Fyber is looking for a System Analyst Oracle Financials/ERP to join the team.
- Take ownership of the development, amendment, and maintenance for the finance system.
- Extend existing Finance setup, for example, new legal entities or changes in a chart of financial authority for approvals in Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud.
- Maintain customer-facing documents, generated and delivered by Oracle BI Publisher 11G.
- Create and maintain custom accounting reports.
- Assign access rights to users for the various application modules.
- Troubleshoot daily business issues.
- Analyze stakeholder requirements in order to optimize and improve existing business processes.
- Coordinate requests, fixes, and upgrades with Oracle Support and Finance users.
- Support the Middleware team with the design and implementation of data integration processes between systems (i.e.Salesforce, Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud).
- Ensure thorough testing of the application and the end-to-end integration.
- 3 years experience in development and/or configuration of Oracle e-business suite or Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud.
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding of financial processes.
- Proficiency with SQL and web services.
- Knowledge of Java or similar language is an advantage.
- Development or administration experience of SaaS systems is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology is desired.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.