Fyber is looking for a System Analyst Oracle Financials/ERP to join the team.
- Take ownership of the development, amendment, and maintenance for the finance system.
- Extend existing Finance setup, for example, new legal entities or changes in a chart of financial authority for approvals in Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud.
- Maintain customer-facing documents, generated and delivered by Oracle BI Publisher 11G.
- Create and maintain custom accounting reports.
- Assign access rights to users for the various application modules.
- Troubleshoot daily business issues.
- Analyze stakeholder requirements in order to optimize and improve existing business processes.
- Coordinate requests, fixes, and upgrades with Oracle Support and Finance users.
- Support the Middleware team with the design and implementation of data integration processes between systems (i.e.Salesforce, Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud).
- Ensure thorough testing of the application and the end-to-end integration.
- 3 years experience in development and/or configuration of Oracle e-business suite or Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud.
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding of financial processes.
- Proficiency with SQL and web services.
- Knowledge of Java or similar language is an advantage.
- Development or administration experience of SaaS systems is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology is desired.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
Enjoy all of the perks of:
- free food/drinks (daily breakfasts, bi-weekly Thursday’s lunches, Friday’s happy hours, free fresh fruit and high-energetic drinks),
- 5 extra recharge days to enjoy your longer weekends
- flexible working hours
- stock options, our employees are fundamental for us and share our success with them
- health insurance and pension scheme subsidized by company
- amazing office space in the heart of Berlin, highly equipped office building
- discounts for gym memberships (over 1000 local gym, free Joga classes)
- internal and external training sessions
- Global team building social events
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work with a high-growth, software company (with over 350 employees worldwide) in the heart of Berlin. Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+35 nationalities) where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect and accountability.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.