Fyber's R&D team is looking for a talented and experienced Server Tech Lead. You'll be responsible for designing and implementing our high scale, low latency distributed production systems, as well as pushing the technology and code base forward.
- Build and lead a team of strong back-end developers
- Design and implement complex solutions for high scale, highly concurrent distributed systems
- Be the authority when it comes to low latency web servers, scalability, and distributed architecture
- Constantly push our technology stack and code base forward
- Work alongside our strong DevOps team in maintaining our production environment
- Work with product and technical services in order to understand market requirements
- Organize and lead various scrum meetings (Daily, Planning, Demo, etc…)
- 5 years Java experience
- 2 years experience as a team lead
- Scala / Akka experience - An advantage
- Knowledge in developing high-performance, large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Kafka, Spark, and NoSQL databases - An advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit.
- Excellent written and spoken English