Fyber is looking for a passionate, highly-skilled and tech-savvy Sr. Solutions Engineer (SE) to join our San Francisco office. A strong candidate would demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility, flexibility, dedication to high quality standards, and would have a combination of technical and consulting skills.
If you are looking to join a leading company in the fastest growth industry around, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Lead supply-side integrations with new/existing clients, while providing expertise during the preliminary, integration and certification phases
- Troubleshoot issues related to direct demand, attribution provider connections and programmatic demand
- Serve as the designated expert to clients and potential clients regarding all of Fyber’s products and services
- Troubleshoot and investigate technical issues related to partner implementation
- Actively consult the client on solutions that would help it optimize its revenue
- Collect client requirements and work closely with product and R&D teams to shape the product roadmap
- At least 4 years of experience in software development. Preference to experience within the Ad - Tech industry.
- Deep programming knowledge and ability to read and understand code
- Experience in solution engineering is highly recommended
- Software development background (at least one of Java / Scala / Objective-C / HTML / XML / JavaScrip/ C++/ Ct)
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.) and database management systems (MySQL, Redshift, Cassandra, etc.)
- Familiarity with web debugging tools (Firebug / Charles / Fiddler / Wireshark)
- Experience in analysing data to generate clear proposals and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and apply creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills and strong client-facing business acumen
- High self-motivation and initiative, “can do” attitude is essential
- Experience working with diverse teams and in a collaborative environment
- Attention-to-detail and organisational skills