Fyber is a global technology company, developing a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. Fyber combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the mobile app economy. Our vision is to create a world in which people have affordable access to quality content, while enjoying a pleasant, relevant user experience. Fyber is the powerful combination of 4 leading ad tech companies with complimentary publisher-focused technologies and capabilities, enabling us to introduce a range of truly innovative solutions packaged into a single mobile publisher platform. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, frictionless monetization environment.
We are currently looking for a Billing Analyst (m/f/d) to support our Billing and Collection department in Berlin.
- Preparation of appropriate billing reports
- Day-to-day work with accounts receivable (invoicing and collection)
- Communicating with advertisers and internal account managers in relation to billing
- Supporting the team with ongoing projects
- A degree in Finance or Business Administration is a must
- At least 1 year experience on the similar position
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Work in a diligent and independent way
Enjoy all of the perks of:
- free food/drinks (daily breakfasts, bi-weekly Thursday’s lunches, Friday’s happy hours, free fresh fruit and high-energetic drinks),
- 5 extra recharge days to enjoy your longer weekends
- flexible working hours
- stock options, our employees are fundamental for us and share our success with them
- health insurance and pension scheme subsidized by company
- amazing office space in the heart of Berlin, highly equipped office building
- discounts for gym memberships (over 1000 local gym, free Joga classes)
- internal and external training sessions
- Global team building social events
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work with a high-growth, software company (with over 350 employees worldwide) in the heart of Berlin. Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+35 nationalities) where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect and accountability.
*Please feel welcome in our Fyber family, no matter what gender you are!