We are looking for a Senior Supply BD Manager based in the Beijing office to further grow our supply business in China.
The Mobile supply side BD Manager will lead the supply side BD effort in China by building relationships with Chinese gaming and non-gaming publishers, establishing cooperation with mobile app developers and educating prospective clients about the advantages of the mediation SSP/RTB ad-exchange/ad-network models to maximize publisher revenue.
If you are looking to join a top-notch, high-growth company in one of the fastest growing industries and develop by being exposed to the most cutting-edge technology within this industry, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Manage the supply-side BD tasks, delegate responsibility and build a comprehensive BD strategy.
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Fyber and China’s most exciting mobile publishers and app
developers and help connect them to our global demand network.
- Identify key decision-makers within prospective targets.
- Apply a consultative BD approach to effectively communicate Fyber’s value proposition.
- Deliver on our quarterly / yearly supply targets, while negotiating the terms of agreements and closing deals.
- Work closely with our global demand and supply sales teams.
- Provide constant input and market feedback in order to fuel product innovation for optimal mobile value and sell-
- Represent Fyber at trade exhibitions, conferences and events to promote our solutions and enhance our brand-
- 3 years experience selling mobile / digital / ad tech advertising/monetization solutions.
- Experience in the ad-tech industry (Ad Network/ Real-Time Bidding / programmatic / ad exchange/display or video
ads - an advantage).
- Technical understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals.
- Experience with developing a consultative, solution-based sales approach.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills, ability to build and manage relationships, assess client needs and to
interact with all levels of management.
- High self-motivation, target-driven attitude with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Must be a Native Mandarin speaker and fluent in business English.
- Studied in an English speaking and/or foreign country – Advantage.
- BA in business administration or any related field.