Fyber is looking for a Publisher Account Manager to become a productive member of the international supply team. The Publisher Account Manager will be the focal point of contact to our partners to optimize and increase revenues and manage all daily activities. In this role, the AM will manage day-to-day contact with Fyber`s top publisher clients to deliver value to the accounts through revenue lift, working with the professional teams to ensure quality integrations and optimize customer satisfaction. Qualified candidates must have the following characteristics: team spirit, professionalism, initiative, enthusiasm, great analytical skills, sales orientation, ability to take direction and work effectively within a team, excellent written and oral communication, ability to prioritize tasks and proper time management in a start-up environment.
The person will report directly to the International Supply Team Lead. If you are looking to join a leading independent mobile platform, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
• Daily monitoring the partners’ performance and statistics.
• Optimizing partners revenues.
• Business development, upsales offering.
• Constantly communicate with the partners.
• Working on several media platforms and use internal tools to assess and identify partners needs and
• Working closely with internal teams (Business units, Customer Success, Product Management) to
communicate and prioritize publishers needs/requests.
• One year experience in online/mobile advertising – advantage
• Experience in RTB (Real-Time Bidding) programmatic / Exchange/ video ads – an advantage
• Proficient in English and Russian - Must
• Client-facing experience
• Excellent communication skills - you will be the go-to-person for our partners. Interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success
• High attention to details, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
• Extremely well organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously Willing and able to take full ownership of customer needs/requirements, end to end.
• An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive at what they do.
• Creative problem-solution abilities and a team player.
• BA in Economics, Business Management Studies or any other relevant field