Fyber is looking for a passionate, highly-skilled and tech-savvy Solution Engineer to join our growing team. A strong candidate would demonstrate a sense of responsibility, flexibility, dedication to high quality standards, and would have a combination of technical and consulting skills.
If you are looking to join a leading company in the fastest growth industry around, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
A Tech position at the R&D department (not including code writing).
- Serve as the designated expert to internal and external clients regarding all of Fyber’s products and services
- Troubleshoot and investigate technical issues raised by technical and non technical stakeholders.
- Actively consult the client on solutions that would help it optimize its revenue
- Collect client requirements and work closely with product and R&D teams to shape the product roadmap
- Regular collaboration with the business and sales engineering teams located in Fyber’s branches all around the globe
- Occasional travel
- 2-5 years experience in software development / sales engineering / tech support / professional services or similar
- Experience in mobile advertising or gaming is a plus
- Deep programming knowledge and ability to read and understand code
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.) and database management systems (MySQL, Redshift, Cassandra, etc.)
- Familiarity with web debugging tools (Firebug / Charles / Fiddler / Wireshark)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and apply creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills and strong client-facing business acumen
- High self-motivation and initiative, “can do” attitude is essential
- Attention-to-detail and organizational skills
- Adequate verbal and written English
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.