Fyber is looking for a passionate, highly-skilled and tech-savvy Solution Engineer to join our growing team. A strong candidate would demonstrate a sense of responsibility, flexibility, dedication to high quality standards, and would have a combination of technical and consulting skills.
If you are looking to join a leading company in the fastest growth industry around, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Serve as the designated expert to internal and external clients regarding all of Fyber’s products and services
- Troubleshoot and investigate technical issues raised by technical and non technical stakeholders.
- Actively consult the client on solutions that would help it optimize its revenue
- Collect client requirements and work closely with product and R&D teams to shape the product roadmap
- Regular collaboration with the business and sales engineering teams located in Fyber’s branches all around the globe
- Occasional travel
- 2-5 years experience in software development / sales engineering / tech support / professional services or similar
- Experience in mobile advertising or gaming is a plus
- Deep programming knowledge and ability to read and understand code
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.) and database management systems (MySQL, Redshift, Cassandra, etc.)
- Familiarity with web debugging tools (Firebug / Charles / Fiddler / Wireshark)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and apply creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills and strong client-facing business acumen
- High self-motivation and initiative, “can do” attitude is essential
- Attention-to-detail and organizational skills
- Adequate verbal and written English