Fyber is looking for a Publisher Development Manager.
The role is part of the Sales organization, working closely with the Sales team.
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Fyber and UK's most exciting mobile publishers and app developers, and help connect them to our global supply platform
- Identify key decision-makers within prospective targets
- Apply a consultative sales approach to effectively communicate Fyber’s value proposition
- Deliver on our monthly/yearly sales targets, while negotiating the terms of agreements and closing publisher accounts
- Work closely with our global demand and supply sales teams
- Provide constant input and market feedback in order to fuel product innovation for optimal mobile value and sell-through
- Represent Fyber at trade exhibitions, conferences and events to promote our solutions and enhance our brand-building activities
- 3+ years experience selling mobile / digital / ad tech monetization/advertising solutions
- Experience within the ad-tech industry (Real-Time Bidding / programmatic / exchange / video ads /mediation /offerwall) - an advantage
- Technical understanding of the mobile advertising/monetization ecosystem
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Experience with developing a consultative, solution-based sales approach
- Exceptional customer relationship skills, ability to build and manage relationships, assess client needs and to interact with all levels of management
- High self-motivation, target-driven attitude with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills