Fyber is looking for a Publisher Development Manager.
The role is part of the Sales organization, working closely with the Sales team.
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Fyber and UK's most exciting mobile publishers and app developers, and help connect them to our global supply platform
- Identify key decision-makers within prospective targets
- Apply a consultative sales approach to effectively communicate Fyber’s value proposition
- Deliver on our monthly/yearly sales targets, while negotiating the terms of agreements and closing publisher accounts
- Work closely with our global demand and supply sales teams
- Provide constant input and market feedback in order to fuel product innovation for optimal mobile value and sell-through
- Represent Fyber at trade exhibitions, conferences and events to promote our solutions and enhance our brand-building activities
- 3+ years experience selling mobile / digital / ad tech monetization/advertising solutions
- Experience within the ad-tech industry (Real-Time Bidding / programmatic / exchange / video ads /mediation /offerwall) - an advantage
- Technical understanding of the mobile advertising/monetization ecosystem
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Experience with developing a consultative, solution-based sales approach
- Exceptional customer relationship skills, ability to build and manage relationships, assess client needs and to interact with all levels of management
- High self-motivation, target-driven attitude with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.