We are currently looking for a working student to join our global Corporate Systems team. In this role, you will be based in our Berlin office and you are responsible for assisting our Business Analyst and System Analysts. You will be involved in day-to-day work processes providing support to our internal stakeholders from Business, Finance, HR and other Operations teams.
• Support of the System Integration team in the areas of system, data and business analysis
• Close cooperation with System Integration and Operations team members
• Support of larger projects and smaller change requests in Oracle and other systems owned by System Integration
• Process design, functional specification, testing, go-live and operations support
• Guided interaction with Fyber business teams as part of the wider Operations initiatives
• You have first experience with corporate systems like CRM, Finance (SAP FI/Oracle Financials), HR, Ticket applications
• You are proactive with the willingness to cover tasks end-to-end with high engagement
• You have safe communication skills, verbally and in writing in English (German is not a must)
• You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to cope with related frequent changes as well as new business requirements
• You have first experience with agile methodologies
Enjoy all of the perks of:
- free food/drinks (daily breakfasts, bi-weekly Thursday’s lunches, Friday’s happy hours, free fresh fruit and high-energetic drinks),
- 5 extra recharge days to enjoy your longer weekends
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options to share our success with you
- Health insurance and pension scheme subsidized by company
- Amazing office space in the heart of Berlin, highly equipped office
- Discounts for gym memberships (over 1000 local gym, free Yoga classes)
- Internal and external training sessions
- Global team building social events
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work with a high-growth, publicly traded company (with over 350 employees worldwide) in the heart of Berlin. Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+35 nationalities) where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect and accountability.
*Please feel welcome in our Fyber family, no matter what gender you are!