Fyber is a leading mobile advertising technology company that empowers app developers to execute smart ad monetization strategies across all connected devices through a unified mobile Supply-Side Platform. Serving approximately 320+ million monthly active users, Fyber works with thousands of the world's leading app developers, publishers and advertisers. Fyber is a subsidiary of RNTS Media N.V. For more information, visitwww.fyber.com.
For our Berlin office we are currently looking for an working student Office Management who will be supporting the team who is responsible for planning, directing and overseeing office operations and services.
- Reception service
- Handling internal mail service
- Space Management including organization and support of internal moves
- Catering and vending for regular office meetings and events
- Facility management and security
- Contract and relationship management with external suppliers
- Operarting the phone switchboard
- Travel Management Support
- Supporting and organizing internal office events
- Strong sense of ownership seeing tasks through to completion Self-directed, comfortable with ambiguity, and a strong customer-first focus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An energetic, efficient, and resourceful team player and individual contributor.
- Excellent partner to all functions and works with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent language skills written and spoken in both English and German
- Experience in a similar position is a plus
Enjoy all of the perks of:
- free food/drinks (daily breakfasts, bi-weekly Thursday’s lunches, Friday’s happy hours, free fresh fruit and high-energetic drinks),
- 5 extra recharge days to enjoy your longer weekends
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options to share our success with you
- Health insurance and pension scheme subsidized by company
- Amazing office space in the heart of Berlin, highly equipped office
- Discounts for gym memberships (over 1000 local gym, free Yoga classes)
- Internal and external training sessions
- Global team building social events
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work with a high-growth, publicly traded company (with over 350 employees worldwide) in the heart of Berlin. Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+35 nationalities) where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect and accountability.
*Please feel welcome in our Fyber family, no matter what gender you are!