Fyber is a global technology company, developing a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. Fyber combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the mobile app economy. Our vision is to create a world in which people have affordable access to quality content, while enjoying a pleasant, relevant user experience. Fyber is the powerful combination of 4 leading ad tech companies with complimentary publisher-focused technologies and capabilities, enabling us to introduce a range of truly innovative solutions packaged into a single mobile publisher platform. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, frictionless monetization environment.
This is a highly visible role which is responsible for forming new publisher partner relationships and helping secure any and all of our partners’ inventory. As a platform that supports almost every major ad format, the potential partner list is long and robust. The individual will prospect, sell, meet, and close mobile app developers.
The ideal candidate will have direct experience in establishing strategic partnerships outside the office while inspiring others across the team to deliver meaningful results. Additionally, this role will provide valuable feedback, direct from our clients to sales engineering, product, marketing, and others.
- Identify strategic partnerships across major app verticals
- Prospect, structure, negotiate and close deals in order exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Conduct product demos to engage and close key clients
- Sell a full suite of Fyber products to prospective clients
- Effectively communicate valuable feedback to the rest of the business teams including but not limited to marketing, product, finance, legal, and technical services
- Travel and professionally represent Fyber at trade shows, conferences, and meet-ups
- Work closely with account management to ensure proper account handoff and set the team up for success of further growth.
- Seek out opportunities to keep knowledge of industry up-to-date
- 2-4 years experience in sales, business development, or account management
- Experience in the mobile application industry (gaming, music, dating, food, social, Ad-tech, display advertising)
- Extensive experience using Salesforce, Excel, Database tool or equivalents
- Fluent German is essential, very good command of English
- Proven track record and extensive history of carrying and exceeding a quota
- Experience with SDK sales
- Collaborative team player with superior work ethic and sense of humor
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong oral and presentation skills
- A highly motivated person that thrives in an autonomous environment
- Not a fully trained technical person but have the capability to be comfortable explaining company products to technical people
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- Background in working in teams that span the globe
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Enjoy all of the perks of:
- free food/drinks (daily breakfasts, bi-weekly Thursday’s lunches, Friday’s happy hours, free fresh fruit and high-energetic drinks),
- 5 extra recharge days to enjoy your longer weekends
- flexible working hours
- stock options, our employees are fundamental for us and share our success with them
- pension scheme subsidized by company
- amazing office space in the heart of Berlin, highly equipped office building
- discounts for gym memberships (over 1000 local gym, free Joga classes)
- internal and external training sessions
- Global team building social events
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work with a high-growth, software company (with over 350 employees worldwide) in the heart of Berlin. Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+35 nationalities) where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect and accountability.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.