Fyber, a global technology company, developing a next generation monetization platform for mobile publishers, is looking for an energetic Talent Acquisition Specialist with strong sourcing skills to join our HR team and help us with the company’s growth and talents acquisition. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will directly impact the quality of candidates we hire by developing and implementing innovative search and sourcing strategies to build strong pipelines of candidates for a wide range of job opportunities and prospecting talent for specific open positions to ensure positions are filled with qualified candidates.
Continuously identify and implement best practices to increase the quality of hires while reducing time to fill time and costs.
- Focus on recruiting the most suitable talents for the vary locations
- Manage candidate pipelines for different roles
- Search, Find, review, and screen applicants to determine the best fit
- Knowledge, understanding and experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and internet research skills (Advanced Internet Search, Direct Sourcing, Social platforms) which result in sustained hires for pivotal and critical roles
- Research companies and locations where talent may be, and find ways to reach that talent
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience
- Experience identifying and leveraging market trends to identify and deliver talent
- A native English speaker - a must
- 2-3 years of sourcing/recruiting experience
- At least 2 years experience as a recruiter for technical roles
- Willing to work flexible hours according to US timezone
- Experience with global positions - an advantage
- Experience using internet sourcing techniques and sites
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a stressed, dynamic environment
- Team player!