Fyber is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join one of our US offices (either New York or San Francisco) and play a pivotal role in building Fyber’s market positioning and narrative, as well as driving the Go-to-Market efforts for key product releases.
This scope of this role is broad and includes devising the Go-to-Market strategy, driving the execution plan and leading the development of supporting sales collateral. The Senior Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Corporate Strategy who is based in Israel and will work closely with the global marketing team, receiving support in around design, event planning, and content development.
- Support the development of the Fyber’s positioning and messaging pillars
- Develop the Go-to-Market strategy for key product releases, including messaging framework, content and sales collateral
- Drive the execution of the Go-to-Market strategy for key product releases through close collaboration with all relevant stakeholders, including Product Marketing, Events Marketing, Content Marketing etc.
- Lead the development of sales collateral for client meetings and trade shows such as sales presentation decks and pamphlets
- Identify and lead brand building partnerships and joint marketing activities with leading ad tech companies
- Monitor the marketing activity of relevant industry peers to inform Fyber’s strategic positioning and marketing efforts
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing role in an ad tech company, or other digital media company
- Experience working in a marketing role for an ad tech company - a must
- Experience in an app-focused ad tech company - major advantage
- Solid understanding of the business dynamics and technology of programmatic and in-app advertising
- Exceptional writing skills, with experience developing content / copywriting
- Experience in developing sales collateral, and a strong sense of visual and verbal storytelling
- Product Marketing experience - major advantage
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment and willingness to be flexible and accommodate scheduling needs across time zones.
- A proactive go-getter with exceptional social and communication skills; An ability to assert one’s self
- A strong executioner who likes to be a part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor's degree; MA or MBA preferred
- Travel to events and / or other Fyber offices may be required from time to time
What you gain:
- Enjoy the backing of a stable, global, publicly traded company, while benefiting from a young, vibrant, entrepreneurial environment
- Have a substantial impact on the marketing strategy and efforts of the company
- Thrive from a truly global, international and diverse environment
- Enjoy an attractive benefits plan and a fun, employee-centric company culture
New York City or San Francisco