Fyber is a global technology company, developing a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. Fyber combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the mobile app economy. Our vision is to create a world in which people have affordable access to quality content, while enjoying a pleasant, relevant user experience. Fyber is the powerful combination of 4 leading ad tech companies with complimentary publisher-focused technologies and capabilities, enabling us to introduce a range of truly innovative solutions packaged into a single mobile publisher platform. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, frictionless monetization environment.
Fyber is looking for a Director of Programmatic Demand based in Berlin to help fuel the next phase of the Company’s growth. The Director Programmatic will be a member of the DACH & NORDICS Sales team. In this role, he/she will develop and manage new direct demand partner relationships to drive revenue growth. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who is passionate about the mobile ecosystem and is eager to develop new relationships with brands, agencies, trading desks and other strategic partners.
- Play a critical role in selling and positioning Fyber’s advertiser-facing solutions
- Build and maintain partnerships with clients, agencies and agency trading desks (ATDs)
- Source and close deals with senior-level and cross-functional executives at key demand accounts
- Identify opportunities to further grow Fyber’s direct relationships with advertisers
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals
- Ensure that clients receive the highest level of sales and customer service
- Identify opportunities to grow client spend through data analysis, research and optimization
- Conduct regular business reviews with existing clients to grow revenue
- Represent the company at trade shows and other industry events
- 5+ years of experience selling mobile / digital / ad tech advertising solutions
- Proven track record of success in sales in the DACH region
- Proven rolodex of decision makers from brands, agencies, and ATDs in DACH
- Solid business and technical understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem - a must
- Experience working with brands, agencies, ad exchanges, DSPs/SSPs, ad networks, digital advertising agencies or ad servers
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong relationships with decision makers at established agencies
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills – both inside and outside the company
- Solution-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy and positive attitude
- Fluent in German
At Fyber, we believe in the power of free apps. And we believe that smart advertising drives sustainable app monetization. We are dedicated to helping developers capture this opportunity and are investing for the long term to build the technologies and platforms that will fuel the app economy of the future. Join us to make our vision a reality.
- Recharge days - All employees receive five long weekends per year, on top of their regular time off and holidays – whenever they choose
- Global social events - Weekly happy hours, annual company trips and employee parties – these are just some of the ways we like to spice things up
- Internal mobility opportunities - We believe in employee development and have a policy in place to encourage opportunities for growth within the company
- Sponsored fitness activities - From yoga to gym memberships to lectures about diet and health, we like to see our teams healthy
- pension scheme subsidized by company
- Stock options - Our employees are fundamental to our success and all receive stock options
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work with a high-growth, publicly traded company (with over 350 employees worldwide) in the heart of Berlin. Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+35 nationalities) where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect and accountability.
*Please feel welcome in our Fyber family, no matter what gender you are!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!