Fyber is looking for an energetic sales person who will be responsible for signing strategic EMEA & LATAM based mobile publishers and app developers, to help grow our supply business in these regions.
This position involves comprehensive understanding of the mobile industry resulting with building and executing on a pipeline of new mobile properties to acquire, and manage the sales funnel from initial calls to contract signing. The candidate will be presenting our solution in depth and with the technical expertise it needs to develop leads into accounts and secure long-term business with Fyber's customers. We want the type of sales people that are driven by success and constantly learning to improve their skills.
If you are looking to join a leader in the fastest growing industry around, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Identify key decision makers within prospected targets
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Fyber and the most exciting EMEA & LATAM mobile publishers and app developers located
- Conduct a consultative sales approach to effectively communicate Fyber’s value proposition
- Work towards attainable quarterly sales targets and meet or exceed these goals, while negotiating the terms of agreements and completing business negotiations
- Provide constant input and market feedbacks in order to fuel product innovation for optimal mobile value and sell-through
- Represent Fyber at trade exhibitions, conferences and events to promote our products and solutions
- Work closely with other sales team members in Demand and Supply globally
- 1+ years of experience selling mobile/video/ programmatic advertising - a must
- Solid business and technical understanding of the programmatic mobile advertising ecosystem - a must
- Experience selling for top publishers in EMEA & LATAM
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Developed consultative solution-based sales approach
- Very strong customer relationship skills, ability to develop, grow and manage multi-million dollars client relationships
- Highly self-motivated, resilient, target driven, confident and determined
- Experience in Salesforce or other CRM systems, Microsoft Office suite skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Foreign language speaker- an advantage (especially Native Spanish/Russian)
- BA in business administration or any related field