Fyber is looking for a passionate, highly-skilled and tech-savvy Solution Engineer (SE) to join our UK hub.
A strong candidate would demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility, flexibility, dedication to high-quality standards, and would have a combination of technical and consulting skills.
If you are looking to join a leading company in the fastest growing industry around, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Serve as the designated expert to clients and potential clients regarding all of Fyber’s products and services
- Troubleshoot and investigate technical issues related to partner implementation
- Actively consult the client on solutions that would help it optimize its revenue
- Collect client requirements and work closely with product and R&D teams to shape the product roadmap
- Regular collaboration with the business and Solutions Engineering teams located in Fyber’s hubs all around the globe
- Occasional travel
- Software development background (Java / Objective-C / HTML / XML)
- Familiarity with at least scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.) and database management systems (MySQL, Redshift, Cassandra, etc.)
- Familiarity with web debugging tools (Firebug / Charles / Fiddler ) is a plus
- Experience in analyzing data to generate clear proposals and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and apply creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills and strong client-facing business acumen
- High self-motivation and initiative, “can do” attitude is essential
- Attention-to-detail and organizational skills
- Adequate verbal and written English