Fyber is looking for an enthusiastic sales/business development leader to join our Publisher Sales team in New York.
This individual’s primary responsibility will be to generate new business by identifying and developing long-term, sustainable partnerships with some of the largest mobile app developers in the Americas. The role will report to the Head of Publisher Sales, North America East Coast
- Develop relationships with key influencers and decision-makers at leading mobile developers in order to achieve aggressive quarterly sales goals.
- Be on a constant lookout for new avenues and opportunities to grow revenue by leveraging the strengths of Fyber’s product suite.
- Work cross-functionally on an ongoing basis with Publisher Account Management & Sales Engineering to deliver world class client services and maximize value for new sales prospects.
- Synthesize and articulate client requirements and feedback to help shape our product roadmap.
- Represent Fyber at industry conferences and events; participate in industry speaking opportunities.
- Become an expert in market intelligence tools such as AppAnnie, Apptopia and Sensor Tower to prospect new leads.
- 2-3 years experience in Sales or Business Development working with Mobile App Developers
- Experience working with SDK Sales
- Strong track record selling technical products to mobile app developers
- Passionate about mobile gaming/ apps
- Strong grasp of mobile apps ecosystem, and advertising landscape
- Proven communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and analyze forecasts, and to craft win-win deals that maximize value for both sides
- Great collaborator and team player; ability to influence and get internal buy-in without formal authority