Fyber is a global technology company, developing a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. Fyber combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the mobile app economy. Fyber is the powerful combination of 4 leading ad tech companies with complimentary publisher-focused technologies and capabilities, enabling us to introduce a range of truly innovative solutions packaged into a single mobile publisher platform. Our vision is to create a world in which people have affordable access to quality content, while enjoying a pleasant, relevant user experience. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, frictionless monetization environment.
We are currently looking for a working student Office Management * who will be supporting the team responsible for planning of office relocation and overseeing office operations and services.
- Reception service
- Handling internal mail service
- Supporting relocation to the new head office
- Catering and vending for regular office meetings and events
- Facility management and security
- Contract and relationship management with external suppliers
- Operating the phone switchboard
- Travel Management Support
- Supporting and organizing internal office events
- Strong sense of ownership seeing tasks through to completion Self-directed, comfortable with ambiguity, and a strong customer-first focus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An energetic, efficient, and resourceful team player and individual contributor.
- Excellent partner to all functions and works with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Native German
- Very good command of English
- Experience in a similar position is a plus
Enjoy all of the perks of:
- free food/drinks (daily breakfasts, bi-weekly Thursday’s lunches, Friday’s happy hours, free fresh fruit and high-energetic drinks),
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing office space in the heart of Berlin, highly equipped office
- Discounts for gym memberships (over 1000 local gym, free Yoga classes)
- Internal and external training sessions
- Global team building social events
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work with a high-growth, publicly traded company (with over 350 employees worldwide) in the heart of Berlin. Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+35 nationalities) where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect and accountability.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.