Fyber is looking for a passionate, highly-skilled and tech-savvy Product Operations Student to join our growing product team. A strong candidate would demonstrate a sense of responsibility, flexibility, dedication to high quality standards, and would have a combination of technical, consulting and project management skills.
If you are looking to join a leading company in the fastest growing industry around, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Support management of product planning rhythm:
- Annual roadmap creation (input sessions with business, opportunity sizing, prioritization and decision criteria, presentation to corporate management).
- Quarterly roadmap creation and execution - epics prioritization, input sessions with the business and R&D, decisioning process, preparing presentations to CM, PRD plan/readiness before quarter starts).
- Product checklists implementation:
- Implement checklist process in JIRA - ‘product roadmap’ JIRA project.
- Work with PM owners to make sure their quarterly epics are updated in JIRA and properly mapped to engineering projects/tickets.
- Ensure Product Roadmap JIRA project is accurately reflecting each PM’s progress across the different stages in the checklists (requirements gathering, in development, go to market, monitoring post launch, etc.) - to create a map of what each PM is working on and interface points among PMs and with R&D.
- Create and implement best practice for product to evaluate/measure the business impact of their released features based on previously defined metrics and goals. Conduct business analysis.
- Assist in creating management presentations for management offsites and ongoing meetings.
- Create agenda, ensure content readiness and follow-up for product monthly, product leads and product/R&D sync meetings (e.g. MVP sync).
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Tech savviness and product passion
- Attention-to-detail and organizational skills
- Software development background - a plus
- Ad tech background - a plus
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.