The Fyber R&D team is looking for a Big Data Developer. The Big Data Developer will be involved in developing a platform which collects, processes, streams and analyzes very large amounts of data and billions of request. If you are a fast learner, outside the box thinker and eager to attain knowledge, we will help you achieve it with us.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit
- 4+ years professional experience in software development, preferably Java/Scala/Python
- Experience with Kafka, Spark, NoSQL stores (Aerospike) -a plus
- Experience with DevOps tasks- a plus
- Advantage in developing concurrent web servers in Scala
- Experience with AWS and docker- a plus
- Experience in the Ad-Tech industry- a plus
- Sense of ownership for own learning and development
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in processing and analyzing large volumes of data
- Experience in building innovative large scale server side systems
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.