Fyber is hiring a Big Data Developer to join our Big Data team.
The Big Data team is responsible for consuming, storing, manipulating, querying, and leveraging of ~30B daily events, with the most cutting edge technologies in the Big data world.
The Big Data Developer will be involved in designing and developing our big data platform which collects, processes, streams and analyzes very large amounts of data.
We are looking for a smart, tech enthusiast who is a fast learner, and above all, a people person to join our team and tackle our daily data challenges.
- A team player
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit
- 4+ years professional experience in software development, preferably Java/Scala/Python
- Experience with Kafka, Spark, NoSQL stores - an advantage
- Experience with DevOps tasks - an advantage
- Experience with AWS and docker - an advantage
- Sense of ownership for own learning and development
- Experience in processing and analyzing large volumes of data
Fyber develops solutions that empower top mobile game and app publishers to grow their business. Our platforms and tools are built using cutting-edge technologies and enable innovative growth strategies that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (symbol: FBEN) and has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.