Fyber is hiring a Big Data Developer to join our Big Data team.
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
The Big Data Developer will be involved in developing a platform which collects, processes, streams and analyzes very large amounts of data and billions of request.
If you are a fast learner, outside the box thinker and eager to attain knowledge, we will help you achieve it with us.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit
- 1 - 4 years professional experience in software development, preferably Java/Scala/Python
- Experience with Kafka, Spark, NoSQL stores (Aerospike) - an advantage
- Experience with DevOps tasks - an advantage
- Experience in developing concurrent web servers in Scala - an advantage
- Experience with AWS and docker - an advantage
- Experience in the Ad-Tech industry - an advantage
- Sense of ownership for own learning and development
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in processing and analyzing large volumes of data
- Experience in building innovative large scale server side systems
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.