Fyber is hiring a Senior Big Data Developer to join our Big Data team.
The Big Data team is responsible for consuming, storing, manipulating, querying, and leveraging of ~30B daily events, with the most cutting edge technologies in the Big data world.
The Big Data Developer will be involved in designing and developing our big data platform which collects, processes, streams and analyzes very large amounts of data.
We are looking for a smart, tech enthusiast who is a fast learner, and above all, a people person to join our team and tackle our daily data challenges.
- A team player
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit
- 4+ years professional experience in software development, preferably Java/Scala/Python
- Experience with Kafka, Spark, NoSQL stores - an advantage
- Experience with DevOps tasks - an advantage
- Experience with AWS and docker - an advantage
- Sense of ownership for own learning and development
- Experience in processing and analyzing large volumes of data
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties, and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate to tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.