Fyber is a global technology company, developing a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. Fyber combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the mobile app economy. Our vision is to create a world in which people have affordable access to quality content while enjoying a pleasant, relevant user experience. Fyber is the powerful combination of 4 leading ad tech companies with complimentary publisher-focused technologies and capabilities, enabling us to introduce a range of truly innovative solutions packaged into a single mobile publisher platform. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, frictionless monetization environment.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 350 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+35 nationalities) where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
As a Support Operations Manager, in our Support Operations team, you will work between product, publishers, and advertisers, supporting our Offer Wall end-users as well as internal stakeholders.
In this role, you will answer to end-users queries via e-mail using our ticketing tool OTRS and collect users’ feedback on Fyber’s products/offers. Additional you are responsible to review customers’ feedback and propose/take the appropriate actions.
In close collaboration with the team, you will make recommendations that improve and optimize our user experience and internal processes. One of your tasks will also be, to investigate and troubleshoot technical issues (with other departments) to the best of your abilities.
You will work closely with our account managers to make processes with working campaigns lean and fast to handle. In cooperation with different stakeholders in the company such as Fraud and Ad Quality Operations or Business Analytics, you will help to improve our reporting capabilities.
- You enjoy office work and consistent tasks, managing customers queries efficiently and happily;
- You have worked in a client facing role before, for example, as a front desk agent, or as a customer care agent in a call center, and you enjoy it
- You are well-organized and skillful at working with processes and communication flows;
- Your capability of writing MySQL queries and/or basic scripts is a big plus;
- You enjoy optimizing processes and finding better ways to solve issues, either with people or with tools;
- You are looking to develop your career in a customer support role, at a company that offers you excellent development opportunities;
- You know how to handle MS Office and Google products (Google Drive, Gmail, Google Calendar)
- You are multilingual: Fluency in English (in writing and speaking); fluency in minimum one additional language (German, French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese) is a big plus.
Enjoy all of the perks of:
- free food/drinks (daily breakfasts, bi-weekly Thursday’s lunches, Friday’s happy hours, free fresh fruit and high-energetic drinks),
- 5 extra recharge days plus 2 extra culture days to enjoy your long weekends and holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- stock options, our employees are fundamental for us and share our success with them;
- pension scheme subsidized by the company;
- amazing office space in the heart of Berlin highly equipped office building;
- discounts for a gym membership;
- internal and external training sessions;
- Global team-building social events.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.