Fyber is a global technology company, developing a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. Fyber combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the mobile app economy. Our vision is to create a world in which people have affordable access to quality content while enjoying a pleasant, relevant user experience. Fyber is the powerful combination of 4 leading ad tech companies with complimentary publisher-focused technologies and capabilities, enabling us to introduce a range of truly innovative solutions packaged into a single mobile publisher platform. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, frictionless monetization environment.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 350 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+35 nationalities) where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Fyber is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Offerwall team. Our platform deals with huge amounts of data and billions of requests. Each engineering team works with a clear mission in mind, taking accountability for every part of the system from deployment to production 3rd tier engineering debugging. Our teams are multidisciplinary and consist of Developers, QA Engineers and Product Managers.
You have a friendly, open nature and can talk about challenges without creating arguments and you are interested in the well-being of colleagues.
- Align your work with our business and technical visions
- Receive problems to solve, estimate the time required to do the work, and deliver on that estimate.
- Work with our senior engineers to create technical designs. You will be mentored.
- Write good code that aligns with our engineering standards.
- Passionately learn our engineering principles. Continuously improve your skills and knowledge
- You write the best quality code you can. Your code will be formally reviewed.
- At times research the technical feasibility of new ideas and actively suggest improvements
- Support and contribute to our amazing work culture with a great attitude
- University degree in CS or a related field
- You have 2-4 years experience as a Ruby engineer (not just Ruby on Rails), you know object-oriented analysis and design
- You can develop unit tests and automated tests for your code
- You have working experience with Kafka
- Experience with Web, HTTP, TCP protocols
- Experience with Kafka, Spark, NoSQL stores (Redis or Aerospike)- an advantage
- You feel comfortable with Linux and console applications programming
- Expertise with Java, Scala, or c++ is nice to have
- Experience working with messaging queues, especially 0MQ and Kafka
Enjoy all of the perks of:
- free food/drinks (daily breakfasts, bi-weekly Thursday’s lunches, Friday’s happy hours, free fresh fruit and high-energetic drinks),
- 5 extra recharge days plus 2 extra culture days to enjoy your long weekends and holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- stock options, our employees are fundamental for us and share our success with them;
- pension scheme subsidized by the company;
- amazing office space in the heart of Berlin highly equipped office building;
- discounts for a gym membership;
- internal and external training sessions;
- Global team-building social events.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or anything else.