Fyber is a global technology company, developing a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. Fyber combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the mobile app economy. Our vision is to create a world in which people have affordable access to quality content while enjoying a pleasant, relevant user experience. Fyber is the powerful combination of 4 leading ad tech companies with complimentary publisher-focused technologies and capabilities, enabling us to introduce a range of truly innovative solutions packaged into a single mobile publisher platform. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, frictionless monetization environment.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 350 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+35 nationalities) where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Fyber is looking for passionate, highly-skilled and a tech-savvy Solution Engineer to join our growing team. A strong candidate would demonstrate a sense of responsibility, flexibility, dedication to high quality standards and would have a combination of technical consulting skills.
You have a friendly, open nature and can talk about challenges without creating arguments and you are interested in the well-being of colleagues you are more than welcome to join R&D at Fyber, the fastest growing industry around. This position doesn't include code writing.
- Serve as the designed expert to internal and external clients regarding all of Fyber's products and services
- Troubleshoot and investigate technical issues raised by technical and non technical stakeholders
- Actively consult the client on solutions that would help it optimize its revenue
- Collect client requirements and work closely with product and R&D teams to shape the product road map
- Regular collaboration with the business and sales engineering teams located in Fyber's branches all around the globe
- Occasional travel
- Support and contribute to our amazing work culture with a great attitude
- University degree in CS or a related field
- You have 2-4 years experience in software development/sales engineering/ tech support/professional services or similar
- Experience in mobile advertising and gaming industry is a plus
- Deep programming knowledge and ability to read and understand code
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Perl etc.) and database management systems (MySQL, Redshift, Cassandra, etc.)
- Familiarity with web debugging tools(Firebug/Charles/Fiddler/Wireshark)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and apply creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills and strong client-facing business acumen
- High self-motivation and initiative, "can do" attitude is essential
- Attention to details and organizational skills
- Advanced English
Enjoy all of the perks of:
- free food/drinks (daily breakfasts, bi-weekly Thursday’s lunches, Friday’s happy hours, free fresh fruit and high-energetic drinks),
- 5 extra recharge days plus 2 extra culture days to enjoy your long weekends and holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- stock options, our employees are fundamental for us and share our success with them;
- pension scheme subsidized by the company;
- amazing office space in the heart of Berlin highly equipped office building;
- discounts for a gym membership;
- internal and external training sessions;
- Global team-building social events.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or anything else.