The Fyber R&D team is looking for a Student Big Data Developer.
The Student Big Data Developer will be involved in developing products which collects, processes, streams and analyzes large amounts of data and billions of request based on cutting edge technologies (Spark, Druid, Cassandra, Kafka..)
In addition to coding you will focus on research and architecture challenges in the Big Data area.
If you are interested in Big Data and a fast learner, outside the box thinker and eager to learn technologies, we will help you achieve it with us.
- Computer Science Student (or equivalent) with at least one year of studies remaining
- Advantage in developing concurrent web servers in Scala, Java or Python
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Kafka, Spark, NoSQL stores (Aerospike) -a plus
- Experience with AWS and docker- a plus
- Sense of ownership for own learning and development
- Excellent written and spoken English