Fyber's R&D team is looking for a talented and experienced Server Tech Lead. You'll be responsible for designing and implementing our high scale, low latency distributed production systems, as well as pushing the technology and code base forward.
- Build, design, and analyze complex, highly concurrent and highly available production systems
- Own production systems that handle billions of requests and terabytes of information each day
- Bring our code and architecture to the next level
- Translate business requirements into high quality code
- Mentor talented junior developers and be a technical focal point
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit
- 5+ years experience of hands-on experience with JVM based Scala/Java/Clojure/Kotlin production systems
- Proven knowledge of designing and writing elastic, highly concurrent, scalable, cloud-based systems
- Experience in adopting, learning, and teaching new technologies and programming languages
- High standards for code quality, production stability, deployment process, performance, architecture, and testing
- Significant experience in working with a functional programming language (Scala/Haskell/F#) - a very strong advantage
- Experience in working with docker and K8s - an advantage
- Experience in working with either of Kafka, Akka, vertex, or another Scala streaming framework - an advantage
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.