We are looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager who is looking for an opportunity to work in a growing and dynamic global High Tech company.
- Co-staffing the office reception
- Provide office services and general support to the employees
- Focal point for maintenance, mail, shipping, office supplies, equipment and bills
- Work with vendors, service providers and landlord
- Provide general support to visitors/ clients
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Implement employee on-boarding/ off-boarding procedure
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Fluent English, very good written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, attention to details and problem solving skills
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
- A great team player, a people person, service oriented
- Available for long term
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic SW skills - gmail, excel etc.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.