Fyber is a global technology company, developing a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. Fyber combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the mobile app economy. Our vision is to create a world in which people have affordable access to quality content while enjoying a pleasant, relevant user experience. Fyber is the powerful combination of 4 leading ad tech companies with complimentary publisher-focused technologies and capabilities, enabling us to introduce a range of truly innovative solutions packaged into a single mobile publisher platform. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, frictionless monetization environment.
We are currently looking for a Senior Office IT Administrator to join our global Corporate IT team. In this role, you will be based in our Berlin office and be responsible for maintaining and developing internal IT infrastructure and ensuring business continuity. You will be setting up new systems, automating routine tasks and collaborating with other IT teams during implementation of the new systems. This means you will need to share your own knowledge to help others, including managing basic security of both internal and 3rd-party systems.
- Working in a distributed team of internal and external IT support in global offices
- Providing onsite and remote support for our global offices (e.g. in Tel Aviv, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Beijing, London, …)
- Operationally handling tasks like purchasing, cost controlling, contract management
- Being responsible for the office IT infrastructure, end user devices and applications
- Working closely with other departments, e.g. Engineering, Security, Office Management, Finance, Corporate Systems, ...
- Being part of projects to provision, install/configure, operate, and maintain hardware/software and related infrastructure
- Assisting project teams with technical issues in the initiation and planning phases which includes the definition of requirements, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design
- Managing office firewalls (e.g. Fortinet), VPN gateways, VOIP infrastructure, WiFi infrastructure
- Managing our communication and productivity stack, incl. Google Apps, Slack, video conferencing, etc.
- Owning the IT on- and offboarding processes of employees, as well as the lifecycle management (e.g. access control)
- Handling the IT setup for local (e.g. Meetups) and global (e.g. All Hands meetings) events
- Travelling to our global offices (especially in Tel Aviv) from time to time
- Educational degree in IT and a minimum of 3 years working experience, including working knowledge of Windows, Mac and Linux in enterprises
- Experience in managing multi site network infrastructure, e.g. subnetting, Vlan tagging, CLI management
- Experience with Identity Provider platforms like Active Directory/LDAP, Okta and GSuite
- Experience with centrally managed client security technologies such as anti-virus, mobile device management, patch management, and endpoint policy enforcement
- Hands on experience with AWS, e.g. with EC2 and S3, is a plus
- Experience maintaining automation and configuration scripts (BASH, PowerShell) as well as familiarity with Google Apps API
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is required, German language skills are a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Customer orientation and strong communication skills
Enjoy all of the perks of:
- free food/drinks (daily breakfasts, bi-weekly Thursday’s lunches, Friday’s happy hours, free fresh fruit and high-energetic drinks),
- flexible working hours
- amazing office space in the heart of Berlin, highly equipped office building
- discounts for gym memberships (over 1000 local gym, free Yoga classes)
- internal and external training sessions
- Global team building social events
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work with a high-growth, software company (with over 350 employees worldwide) in the heart of Berlin. Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+35 nationalities) where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect and accountability.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.