Fyber is looking for a Marketing Manager, Events & ABM to join our IL office and the global Marketing team.
The Marketing Manager, Events & ABM will support all the planning and execution of the company's events and conferences, both industry trade shows, and private events. The role will also include assistance with Fyber’s account-based marketing strategy and will entail research and execution of creative, customized marketing initiatives.
We are seeking a highly organized, thorough, creative, and motivated team player, with multi-tasking abilities and great communication skills.
- Support the planning and execution of conference sponsorships and the company’s privately hosted events (i.e., client/partner educational and entertainment events), including event logistics, coordination, invitations, registration and giveaways
- Liaise with business teams before, during and after the events to ensure events are successful
- Conduct ongoing market research and suggest creative initiatives for events and outreach strategies and activities for key accounts
- Assist with post-event ROI (return on investment) tracking
- Draft invitations and promotional materials
- Assist with event-related payments, documentation, and contracts
- Source, negotiate and work with relevant vendors around the world
- Manage inventory and shipments of giveaways and collateral for events
- A native English speaker with strong writing skills (all work is conducted in English)
- At least two years of experience in events, marketing and/or project management
- Passionate about events
- Comfortable working with international companies and dealing with different vendors (including negotiation)
- Experience with marketing operation and ROI tracking tools - an advantage
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and handle many moving pieces in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive self-starter with a ‘get-the-job-done’, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Our teams and activities range from Beijing to San Francisco and require a flexible working schedule.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status, etc.