Fyber, a leading monetization platform helping app businesses, has an exciting opening for a Content Marketing Specialist on the Marketing & Strategy team in San Francisco.
Fyber is a global technology company, developing a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. Fyber combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the mobile app economy.
We're looking for a strong writer/content marketer (Experience from gaming and/or ad tech company is required) to join the Marketing & Strategy team, reporting to the Director of Content Marketing. You will be a key contributor to our content strategy by ideating, developing, and writing content to build our brand and ultimately grow our business. In addition to content creation, you will assist in all facets of content distribution.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to grow as a content marketer and learn the craft of content marketing from an award-winning Director of Content Marketing.
- Help execute on end-to-end content creation, including but not limited to blog posts, white papers, data-driven research, videos, and social media, and distribution for all marketing channels including the Fyber Blog, social media, Fyber Blog email newsletter, and elsewhere
- Support content strategy by developing, writing, and editing educational content pieces focused on monetization, user acquisition advertising, and mobile marketing, with the Marketing & Strategy team
- Help identify and pitch topics to grow the Fyber Blog readership
- Work closely with the Marketing & Strategy team to develop and write social media content for Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Monitor and share relevant industry news, trends, and tactical advice on social media
- Help develop and produce email content, such as the Fyber Blog newsletter, to drive brand awareness and move qualified leads down the funnel
- Bachelor's degree in English, marketing, journalism, or a related field
- 1-2 years of proven experience writing and editing for a gaming and/or ad tech company
- Ability to meet deadlines, without lowering the quality bar of your work
- Writing voice that's conversational and approachable
- Hunger to learn the craft of content marketing and creation, particularly for a fast-paced company with a complex product in a complicated, high tech industry
- Open-minded to feedback from your manager and Marketing & Strategy team members to improve your work for the team and company
- Experience working with PR/content marketing agencies
- A major team player who plays for the name of the front of the jersey reading "Fyber," not on the back
- Extensive knowledge of the mobile gaming industry and/or ad tech industry
- Up-to-date knowledge of content optimization for search in 2019
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status, etc.