Fyber is looking for a passionate, highly-skilled and tech-savvy Solution Engineer (SE) to join our New York office. A strong candidate would demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility, flexibility, dedication to high quality standards, and would have a combination of technical and consulting skills.
If you are looking to join a leading company in the fastest growth industry around, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Lead supply-side integrations with new/existing clients, while providing expertise during the preliminary, integration and certification phases
- Troubleshoot issues related to direct demand, attribution provider connections and programmatic demand
- Serve as the designated expert to clients and potential clients regarding all of Fyber’s products and services
- Troubleshoot and investigate technical issues related to partner implementation
- Actively consult the client on solutions that would help it optimize its revenue
- Collect client requirements and work closely with product and R&D teams to shape the product roadmap
- Min 1-year experience in software development (at least one of Java / Scala / objective-C / HTML / XML / JavaScrip/ C++/ Ct)
- Ability to read and understand code
- Experience in solution engineering or support role is highly recommended
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.) and database management systems (MySQL, Redshift, Cassandra, etc.)
- Familiarity with web debugging tools (Firebug / Charles / Fiddler / Wireshark)
- Experience in analyzing data to generate clear proposals and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and apply creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills and strong client-facing business acumen
- High self-motivation and initiative, “can do” attitude is essential and self-learning abilities
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.