Fyber is looking for an experienced, skilled, independent and responsible Senior Accountant to join our finance team. The Senior Accountant maintains records of financial transactions and posting transactions as part of responsibility for monthly end close.
- Work closely with the global bookkeeper's team
- Managing suppliers (Domestic and international) – invoice entries and reconciliations
- Registration and management of the company's credit cards
- Preparation of payments
- Ensuring invoices are in compliance with company’s guidelines, working with other departments to gather information if needed.
- Banks’ reconciliation
- Intercompany reconciliation
- VAT report filing
- 865 report
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments, reconciling to the general ledger for the monthly closing
- Manage the company’s fixed assets
- Assist team members with ad hoc tasks.
- 3 years' minimum experience as a bookkeeper
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Bookkeeping course Type 2-3
- Experience in working with US institutions - advantage
- Experience in working with ERP systems (Oracle Cloud - Big advantage)
- Strong knowledge in excel
- High English level
- High attention to detail
- Customer Service oriented
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.