Fyber is looking for passionate, highly-skilled Operations Working Student. A strong candidate would demonstrate a sense of responsibility, flexibility, dedication to high-quality standards and would have a combination of technical consulting skills.
Fyber is a global technology company, developing a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. Fyber combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the mobile app economy. Our vision is to create a world in which people have affordable access to quality content while enjoying a pleasant, relevant user experience. Fyber is the powerful combination of 4 leading ad tech companies with complimentary publisher-focused technologies and capabilities, enabling us to introduce a range of truly innovative solutions packaged into a single mobile publisher platform. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, frictionless monetization environment.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Support the VP Operations in various analytical, organizational, and communication tasks related to the topics of privacy regulation and fraud prevention.
Work typically includes:
- Classifying and logging incoming data subject requests
- Determining which of our many processes apply
- Interfacing via email, Slack, Jira and in-person with all internal teams to take the required actions
- Interfacing via email with all external parties to take the required actions
- Interfacing via email with external parties on common questions
- Continuously optimizing the process
- Escalating problem cases to VP Operations
- As needed, organization and re-formatting of documents
- As needed, research-based on info online and our internal systems
- Strong Excel skills - must know how to use Excel especially to organize information: Vlookups, pivot tables, filtering, and basic math and logic functions
- Ability to follow complex processes with keen attention to detail
- Impeccable task management and organization. Must be able to juggle many small deadlines simultaneously without error
- Insightful perception of problem cases - knowing when to escalate to manager
- Reliable even when working independently
- Good at problem-solving
- English fluency is a must. German is a plus
- Ability to draft short emails with professional tone and pleasant customer service attitude- an advantage
- Curiosity to learn more about our business in order to understand the context of his/her tasks, and to be more proactive in problem-solving- an advantage
- We need someone committed to doing at least a few hours of the most urgent work every 2-3 days, and in return can be highly flexible in terms of which days are worked and how many hours per day. Remote work is also fine once the quality and reliability of performance are established
Enjoy all of the perks of:
- Free food/drinks (daily breakfasts, bi-weekly Thursday’s lunches, Friday’s happy hours, free fresh fruit and high-energetic drinks)
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing office space in the heart of Berlin highly equipped office building
- Internal and external training sessions
- Global team-building social events
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or anything else.