Fyber is hiring a Senior Developer Relations, Games to join our publisher sales team
This position involves comprehensive understanding of the mobile industry resulting with building and executing on a pipeline of new mobile properties to acquire, and manage the sales funnel from initial calls to contract signing. The candidate will be presenting our solution in depth and with the technical expertise it needs to develop leads into accounts and secure long-term business with Fyber's customers.
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
- Your main objective is to identify, contact and bring strategic mobile publishers to our platform. At least half of your time should be spent in client meetings, calls, and focused on outbound sales
- A major focus area will be driving adoption of Fyber’s flagship ad monetization platform, Fyber FairBid
- Capture market feedback and product requirements and continually provide the product team with the necessary input to fuel product-innovation
- Work cross-functionally with Publisher Account Management & Sales Engineering to deliver world class client services and maximize value for new sales prospects
- Synthesize and articulate client requirements and feedback to help shape our product roadmap
- Represent Fyber at industry conferences and events; participate in industry speaking opportunities
- Consistently hit and exceed your quarterly sales targets
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong preexisting netweork among mobile developers
- You have 3-6 years of experience in Sales or Business Development working with Mobile App Developers
- A strong track record selling technical products to mobile app developers
- Strong grasp of mobile apps ecosystem, and advertising landscape
- Passionate about mobile gaming
- Proven communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and analyze forecasts, and to craft win-win deals that maximize value for both sides
- Great collaborator and team player
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.