Fyber is hiring a Junior Business Operations to join our Business Operations team in our San Francisco office (FT position). A strong candidate would demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility, flexibility, dedication to high-quality standards, and would have a combination of analytical, and project management skills.
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Yield Operations (50% of your focus)
For each of our products, your end-goal will be to maximize the connection between App Developers and Advertisers. Example of questions you’d tackle are:
- Are our top advertisers connected to new apps that launch with Fyber SDK? If not, how do we improve this process?
- Do we have a surplus of app developers in certain countries, or using certain ad sizes? If so, how do we increase our advertisers and their spend in those countries or certain ad sizes?
- Do we have a surplus of advertisers in certain countries or ad sizes? If so, how do we secure new developers in those countries or open up new ad sizes?
Sales Operations (30% of your focus)
- Understand how our global Business team tracks their new sales leads, sales pipeline, and different status of sales conversation, and ensure our Salesforce is structured to capture these information most efficiently
- Review various global initiatives driven by Business team, and implement a process to capture these information in Salesforce
- Using Salesforce, analyze the effectiveness of Sales team (i.e. how long are salespeople taking from moving a deal from one stage to the next? What’s causing the delay?), and suggest how we can decrease the sales cycle
- Merge duplicate Salesforce accounts, and clean up outdated Salesforce records
Project Management (20% of your focus)
Owning and driving various projects launched by the Business Operations team. This will require you to:
- Work closely with not only Business teams across offices in Berlin, Tel Aviv, London, San Francisco, New York, Beijing and Seoul, but also with Product, Corporate Systems, Legal, Finance, Customer Support and Engineering teams
- Work with different stakeholders to align on milestones and deliverable timelines. You are also responsible for holding everyone accountable to deliverables, as well as updating everyone involved in each project on the progress and blockers
- Assist in creating presentations for off-sites, ongoing meetings, tracking feedback and implementation process
- You love to analyze data to provide actionable business insights
- You must be strong in Excel. Knowledge of SQL, R and other data analysis and retrieval languages is a big plus
- You are a wizard at visualizing data in a clear and compelling manner within a spreadsheet or through a PowerPoint presentation
- You have a strong verbal and written communication skills to share your findings with a wide group of people
- You have a very high attention to details and organizational skills
- You can juggle multiple projects, and deliver on time
- You are not afraid to ask questions
- You proactively solve issues, rather than waiting on others to provide a solution
- You are a team player, and can work with different types of personalities & workstyles
- You are passionate about mobile gaming and wants to start your career in mobile apps, gaming and/or programmatic advertising space
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.