Fyber is hiring for a Senior iOS Developer to join our iOS team. As a Senior iOS Developer, you will be responsible for building the next generation of our iOS SDK and much more.
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
- Partner with product managers and back-end engineers to design, implement and release new features in the SDK
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the SDK
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Participate in code reviews, write automated tests and help define our technical roadmap
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with Apple new technologies
- Assist the customer success team to integrate the SDK in our clients applications
- 4+ years of iOS development in Objective-C
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of one of the military’s technology units
- Strong knowledge in Objective-C flow foundation, including:
- Memory management
- Threads synchronization
- Extensive knowledge and experience in design patterns
- Ability to write readable, understandable, maintainable and scalable code
- Xcode project management - major advantage
- Knowledge of build settings
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.