Fyber is hiring for a Senior iOS Developer to join our iOS team. As a Senior iOS Developer, you will be responsible for building the next generation of our iOS SDK and much more.
- Partner with product managers and back-end engineers to design, implement and release new features in the SDK
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the SDK
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Participate in code reviews, write automated tests and help define our technical roadmap
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with Apple new technologies
- Assist the customer success team to integrate the SDK in our clients applications
- 4+ years of iOS development in Objective-C
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of one of the military’s technology units
- Strong knowledge in Objective-C flow foundation, including:
- Memory management
- Threads synchronization
- Extensive knowledge and experience in design patterns
- Ability to write readable, understandable, maintainable and scalable code
- Xcode project management - major advantage
- Knowledge of build settings
Fyber develops solutions that empower top mobile game and app publishers to grow their business. Our platforms and tools are built using cutting-edge technologies and enable innovative growth strategies that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (symbol: FBEN) and has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.