Fyber is hiring an Account Manager Demand to join our APAC Business team. The Account Manager Demand will build and develop Fyber’s partnerships with some of the largest mobile developers in the industry. You will be working from our growing Beijing office, dealing with our APAC advertising partners.
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure the highest level of client service through emails, weekly calls and meetings
- Continuously manage, review, analyze and optimize the performance of campaigns for success
- Provide timely feedback to your manager and team members on client requirements and market opportunities
- Work alongside Ad Operations and Ad Traffic teams to set up new or optimize campaigns correctly
- Strategically analyze and grow assigned accounts, proactively utilizing Fyber's demand side product tools
- Develop a professional and strong relationship with your strategic clients
- University Degree in business administration or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in account or sales management in the (mobile) advertising industry
- Experience in gaming/mobile - offerwall & video - an advantage
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Additional APAC language- an advantage
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Good team player and outstanding communicator in order to build strong (strategic) relationships
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.