Fyber is hiring a Director of Product Management to lead Fyber’s flagship product - the mediation platform. The Director of Product Management will be responsible for delivering a strategy and roadmap aligned with the strategic vision of the group. This role will own and execute the full cycle of product development – research, conception, coordination with development teams and other product leads to ensure successful execution.
As a leading mediation platform for the app industry, Fyber is bullish on disrupting the market with in-app header bidding and transforming all primary ad networks to programmatic.
We’re looking for a seasoned product leader to manage a team of product managers that drive the work of 2 to 4 different engineering teams. This is a hugely impactful role in a global product-driven company, experiencing hyper-growth. The role will report to the VP Product.
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
- Build the product strategy and vision and translate it into a detailed product roadmap
- Manage day to day product development across multiple engineering teams, working with agile/scrum methodology
- Write product requirements documents
- Build and manage a team of 2 to 3 product managers
- Oversee and control the product release cycle, identify and act proactively to solve bottlenecks, raise flags, report clearly on owned product lines
- Become the client & mediation partnership company spokesman internally and externally, including managing a relationship with technical partners
- Manage a team of product managers, including personal and professional coaching, ensure exquisite execution and collaboration within the team and externally
- Meet with customers and partners to obtain deep market understanding and requirements
- 5+ years minimum of Product Management experience
- 3+ years of B2B product management experience in enterprise software company
- 2+ years of direct management of a team of product managers
- Significant experience in inbound product management, working closely with R&D teams on product execution, transform vision to product capabilities and build up plan
- Experience working in a global environment, including managing remote teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working closely with the executive team and communicating new initiatives/product directions to get buy-in
- Willingness to work in an intense environment, with frequent travel to remote offices and industry events/conferences
- MBA in leading school - an advantage
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.