Fyber is hiring a Publisher Account Manager to join our North American Publisher team.
We are looking for a passionate, highly-skilled Publisher Account Manager based in San Francisco to help fuel the next phase of the company’s growth. The Publisher Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining, optimizing and growing a set of our strategic publisher partnerships, including top-ranked game developers as well as non-gaming apps.
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
The role is a highly consultative one requiring both creative and analytical approach to problem-solving. In order to provide effective recommendations to optimize performance, you will be required to have a deep understanding of the business models and user flow of the apps in your publishers’ portfolio. Because our core product is our ad-tech, you'll also be responsible for developing a sophisticated knowledge of our product and our product roadmap.
Qualified candidates must have the following characteristics; professional, self-motivated, enthusiastic, analytical, excellent written and oral communicator, and able to prioritize and properly manage time in a fast paced environment.
- Gain in-depth understanding of publishers’ business models, priorities and product roadmap in order to identify and pitch strategies for optimizing performance with our product
- Develop understanding of performance benchmarks that publishers in a given vertical should aim for, as well as the strategies for optimizing these metrics
- Deliver regular performance reviews for publishers with data-driven and actionable insights
- Monitor daily revenue, identifying and proactively responding to discrepancies
- Up-sell by identifying mutually beneficial opportunities for publishers to implement other ad formats included in our full stack
- Be knowledgeable of general technical features of our product so as to efficiently oversee integration of our SDK; work with our Sales Engineering team to help test integrations in QA and/or staging environments
- Capture and relay market feedback to team regarding feature and product requests; be prepared to defend your recommendations with data-driven business cases describing revenue opportunity presented by building out specific feature
- Be well-versed in current developer trends, especially in mobile gaming
- Attend and represent company at industry events
- 2+ years experience in mobile advertising or gaming industry with concrete key achievements
- Experience in RTB (Real Time Bidding) programmatic / Exchange/ video ads – an advantage
- Attention to details, top notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions. Experience using Tableau is an advantage
- Willing and able to take full ownership of customer needs/requirements, end to end. Must have experience in client-facing role, and enjoys building long-lasting partnership with clients
- Excellent communication skills - you will be the go-to-person for our partners Interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success
- An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive at what they do
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Extremely well organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.