Fyber is hiring an experienced Product Manager to join our Product team and raise the bar with one of the fastest-growing global players in Ad Tech. We offer a fast and dynamic work environment in one of the most interesting, and rapidly growing spaces in the tech industry today – Mobile Digital Advertising. This Product Manager’s primary focus is Fyber’s innovative mediation platform.
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
- Responsible for essential parts of Fyber’s mediation platform, from strategy to execution
- Product leadership across several engineering groups, including backend, data, and UX
- Manage the product lifecycle and its roadmap
- Define and prioritize new feature releases
- Deliver a great experience to our product’s users
- Work with our clients directly – first-hand feedback is important
- Collaborate with the Business, Marketing and R&D teams internally
- Collaborate effectively with our global teams across product, sales and ad ops to obtain requirements and design solutions that meet overall strategy and architecture of the company’s products
- At least 2 years of experience in product management working in cross-functional set-up
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, as well as strong interpersonal demeanor
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other science-related degrees
- Vast experience in working with development teams
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing expectations of stakeholders and executives
- True team player, who takes ownership and acts with a sense of urgency
- An independent, self-starter, with a “can-do approach”
- Experience in mobile development environments, gaming or other types of apps - an advantage
- Experience in Ad Tech, (e.g. from working at an Ad Network, SSP, DSP, Ad exchange, Ad server, retargeting platform, trading desks, attribution platform or similar) - an advantage
- Software engineering or other development experience - an advantage
- MBA degree - an advantage
- Entrepreneurial experience, as a co-founder - an advantage
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.