Fyber is hiring an Office Manager for a part-time position.
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
- Support in general office organisation
- Appointment management and organization
- Placing and processing of orders
- Support of the reception and telephone system
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail and handling of general correspondence
- Preparation and organization of meetings
- Event management for internal events
- Contact and coordination of external service providers
- Procurement of office and consumable materials as well as catering
- 1-2 year’s experience in a similar position (Office Management, Hotel, Event Management)
- Strong sense of ownership seeing tasks through to completion Self-directed, comfortable with ambiguity, and a strong customer-first focus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An energetic, efficient, and resourceful team player and individual contributor
- Good MS Office skills especially in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent partner to all functions and works with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent language skills written and spoken in both English and German
- Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.